Emirates Flight Catering Careers in UAE:- The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services at 126 airports, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East. Emirates Airlines flies to over 150 destinations across 6 continents, operating a fleet of over 250 wide-bodied aircraft. The airline has 170 aircraft on order worth US$58 billion. The Emirates Group has a turnover of approximately US$28.3 billion and employs over 105,000 employees across all its business units and associated firms, making it one of the biggest employers in the Middle East The airline’s head office is in the Emirates Group building in Al-Garhoud, Dubai. The building is located on Airport Road, across from the site of the Emirates Engineering Centre in 2007.
Emirates flight catering services has announced jobs for its various positions. If you want to work with the best airports in the world then emirates flight catering services is the best option.
|Emirates flight catering services
|Multiple Job Vacancies
|Jobs in Dubai
|United Arab Emirates
|Will be discussed in the interview
Job description Emirates flight catering services
if you are looking to work with the largest flight catering service in the world then this is the best option. Eligible candidates can apply for the job from the official website career page . The job details, place of employment, educational requirements, age, salary and benefits are provided below. You should check all the details before applying.
|Emirates flight catering
Education qualification Emirates flight catering services
Caterer Name:-Emirates Flight Catering
Salary Range:-2000 – 10,000+ AED /month (Not Confirm)
The candidates who completed a degree from a recognized university can only apply for the job vacancy. Freshers can also apply for the job.
|Degree or equivalent
Vacancy at Emirates flight catering services
There are several vacancies available in the Emirates flight catering services. All eligible candidates can apply through the official website . Interested and eligible applicants can apply directly through the official website. Candidates need to read the official notification before applying for the job.
|Name of Company
|Emirates flight catering services
|Name of Recruitment
|Emirates flight catering careers
|AED 5000 per month
JOBS at Emirates flight catering careers
|Manager of Business Development
|Human Resources Analyst
|Specialist in Learning and Development
|Human Resources Manager – Compensation & Benefits
|Senior Human Resources Assistant
|Public Relations Manager (UAE National).
|Human Resources Business Partner
|Technician – Engineering
|Utilities & Catering Engineer
|Maintenance Supervisor, Central Refrigeration Plant
|Civil Engineering Draftsman
|Junior Technician – Engineering
|Automation & Control Systems Engineer
- goal-driven and has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service.
- High level of self-motivation and desire for prominence.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- High presentation skills.
- Deep independent thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Local market experience and information on the food service with a good network of users.
- Attention to detail, the ability to plan, do multiple tasks, and work with strict time constraints
- You must know Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to take responsibility and the ability to delegate effectively
- Practice diligently and encourage good organization and time management skills
How to apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the job from the website of Emirates flight catering services. The candidates have to go through the career page of Emirates flight catering services and they have to register there. The candidates can apply for the jobs after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Go to the career page.
- Select the job profile you want to apply for.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Complete the application form with all required details.
- After submitting all the details click the submit button.
- You can now take a print of the application for future use.