Marketing Media Analyst
This role serves as the primary media analyst for the marketing team, providing accurate and actionable insight into the effectiveness and performance of marketing activities.
- Work with agency partners and internal teams to combine media measurement data, analytics, first-, second- and third-party sources to provide accurate and actionable insights into the effectiveness and performance of your marketing efforts.
- You need to create a data-driven marketing model. Predictive analytics is particularly focused on identifying and prioritizing immediate marketing opportunities and influencing marketing budget allocations.
- Monitor and continuously improve offline and online signals to improve sophistication and audience optimization strategy. This includes integrating best practices across all media buying platforms, server-side and user-side matching solutions, CRM integration and offline data integration.
- Organize and visualize real-time data in a meaningful way that benefits all stakeholders. Marketing managers can gain and learn data-driven insights about their campaigns. Executives and senior managers can also use data to tell the stories of various marketing activities.
- We will work closely with the communications audit team to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to assess guest communications standards.
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience in Marketing or Data analysis for at least 3-5 years
- Analyst proficiency is required in all major platforms where media is delivered and performance measured (Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Marketing Suite), Facebook, and other social networks, etc.
- You must have a good knowledge of all data retrieval, analysis, and visualization tools required for this role such as Google BigQuery, marketing apps, etc.
Comments are closed.