Emirates Flight catering job vacancies announced
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services at 126 airports, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East. Emirates Airlines flies to over 150 destinations across 6 continents, operating a fleet of over 250 wide-bodied aircraft. The airline has 170 aircraft on order worth US$58 billion. The Emirates Group has a turnover of approximately US$28.3 billion and employs over 105,000 employees across all its business units and associated firms, making it one of the biggest employers in the Middle East The airline’s head office is in the Emirates Group building in Al-Garhoud, Dubai. The building is located on Airport Road, across from the site of the Emirates Engineering Centre in 2007.
Emirates flight catering services has announced jobs for its various positions. If you want to work with the best airports in the world then emirates flight catering services is the best option.
|Company:||Emirates flight catering services|
|Job Role:||Multiple Job Vacancies|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Jobs in Dubai|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
Job description Emirates flight catering services
if you are looking to work with the largest flight catering service in the world then this is the best option. Eligible candidates can apply for the job from the official website career page .The job details, place of employment, educational requirements ,age, salary and benefits are provided below. You should check all the details before applying.
|Organization||Emirates flight catering|
Education qualification Emirates flight catering services
The candidates who completed a degree from a recognized university can only apply for the job vacancy. Freshers can also apply for the job.
|Education qualification||Degree or equivalent|
Vacancy at Emirates flight catering services
There are several vacancies available in the Emirates flight catering services. All the eligible candidates can apply through the official website .Interested and eligible applicants can apply directly through the official website .Candidates need to read the official notification before applying for the job.
|Name of Company||Emirates flight catering services|
|Name of Recruitment||Emirates flight catering careers|
|Salary||AED 5000 per month|
JOBS at Emirates flight catering careers
- Cabin Crew Opportunities
- Contact Centre Agent
- Head of Training
- Customer Insights Manager
- Solutions Architect
- Passenger Entertainment Publications Controller
- Technical Product Owner –
- Technical Product Manager
- Environment Manager
- Environmental Advisor
- Change Manager
- Analytics Product Owner
- Project Engineer I
- Senior Cargo Customer Service Agent
- Treasury Manager (Risk)
- Vice President IT Enterprise Architecture
- Safety Advisor
- SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT
- Finance Manager
- PRODUCTION PLANNING OFFICER
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer –
- E-commerce Product Development Controller
- FORKLIFT OPERATOR
- Senior Cyber Security Compliance Analyst –
- Lead Quality Assurance Engineer –
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Senior Technical Software Engineer –
- Senior Product Cyber Security Analyst
- Senior Security Assurance Analyst
- Operations Controller Transport –
- Senior Technical Engineer –
- Manager Portfolio Service Management –
- Principal Solutions Architect –
- EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
- Enterprise Effectiveness Specialist
- Internal Audit Systems and Data Analytics Manager –
- Aircraft Technician –
- JUNIOR ENGINEERING MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT –
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Emirates scouts for Senior Software Engineers
- Digital Product Owner –
- Junior Maintenance Technicians –
- Junior Maintenance Technicians –
- Manager Architecture & Design –
- Senior Software Engineer –
- Principal Solutions Architect-
- Manager Digital Learning Experience
- CABIN SERVICES ASSISTANT
- UX Design Executive
- Synthetic Flight Instructor (Ground) –
- STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS PARTNER
- National Cadet Pilot Program
- Customer Service Professionals
- Registration for Future Opportunities
- goal driven and has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer services.
- High level of self-motivation and desire for prominence.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- High presentation skills.
- Deep independent thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Local market experience and information on the food service with a good network of users .
- Attention to detail, the ability to plan, do multiple tasks and work with strict time constraints
- You must know Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to take responsibility and the ability to delegate effectively
- Practice diligently and encourage good organization and time management skills
Comments are closed.