The Executive Delivery and legacy Committee is responsible for the planning and delivery of the hosted operations during FWC2022 .it was agreed that the Volunteer Program will be an integrated delivery between the host country and the FIFA Qatar 2022 World Cup (Q22), with Q22 leading and becoming a key coordinator with FIFA.
The Volunteer Recruitment Manager will be responsible on behalf of the Hosting Country for leading the planning and delivery of the Volunteer Program in close collaboration with Q22.
Participant has three main features of engagement:
Work closely with Q22 on the integrated delivery of the FWC2022 Volunteer Program, contributing to all aspects from recruitment to volunteer management during the competition.
Liaise with any relevant National Performance Management projects in the framework agreed upon by the Planning and Integration team.
• Collaborate and support Q22 in the development and implementation of the recruitment and selection of FWC2022 volunteers
• Coordinating the call center and support services for FWC2022 Volunteers
• Ensure integration with the host Country Operations team and cooperation with HC projects as required and applicable to the Q22 / HC Volunteer program
• Collaborating closely with the Tournament Resources Services team to ensure a consistent approach to service delivery (training, uniforms, etc.)
• May serve as a liaison, representing the National Operations Management Team of Volunteer Program
• Support the delivery of Staff / Volunteer programs for all test events prior to the 2022 FIFA World Cup
• University degree in Project Management, Event Management, Major Sport Events, Human Resources, Psychology
• Master’s Degree is an additional asset
Experience and skills
• 15+ years of proven experience in managing complex teams and complex projects with a lifespan of more than nteer management• Proven experience in managing different working groups
• Work experience in Qatar, regional work experience, and knowledge of local culture are beneficial
• Understanding the foreign government stakeholders expected to participate in Host Country Operations is a great asset
• Understanding operational planning and delivery experience at major international (sports) events is beneficial
• Proven customer management and multi-departmental relationships
• Special communication skills
• Excellent analysis and management skills
• The ability to inspire others to achieve the same goal
• Ability to understand the big picture and adapt accordingly
• Ability to manage large and diverse groups at different stages of organizational change
• Flexibility and strong commitment to automation, focus on outcome
• Positive attitude, patience, and perseverance
• Strong IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 1 year Experience planning and delivery of major sporting events in the role of project manager, planning team, staff / volu