Emirates flight catering services has announced jobs for its various positions.If you want to work with the best airports in the world then emirates flight catering services is the best option.
|Company:||Emirates flight catering services|
|Job Role:||Multiple Job Vacancies|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Jobs in Dubai|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
Job description Emirates flight catering services
if you are looking to work with the largest flight cateering service in the world then this is the best option.Eligible candidates can apply for the job from the official website career page .The job details, place of employment, educational requirements ,age, salary and benefits are provided below. You should check all the details before applying.
|Organization||Emirates flight catering|
Education qualification Emirates flight catering services
The candidates who completed a degree from a recognized university can only apply for the job vacancy. Freshers can also apply for the job.
|Education qualification||Degree or equivalent|
Vacancy at Emirates flight catering services
There are several vacancies available in the Emirates flight catering services.All the eligible candidates can apply through the official website .Interested and eligible applicants can apply directly through the official website .Candidates need to read the official notification before applying for the job.
|Name of Company||Emirates flight catering services|
|Name of Recruitment||Emirates flight catering careers|
|Salary||AED 5000 per month|
JOBS at Emirates flight catering careers
|Accountant Fixed Assets||Dubai|
|Secretary ( Finance)||Dubai|
- goal driven and has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer services.
- High level of self-motivation and desire for prominence.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- High presentation skills.
- Deep independent thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Local market experience and information on the food service with a good network of users .
- Attention to detail, the ability to plan, do multiple tasks and work with strict time constraints
- You must know Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to take responsibility and the ability to delegate effectively
- Practice diligently and encourage good organization and time management skills