Nestlé is a Swiss international food and beverage organization based in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014. It is ranked 64th in the Fortune Global 500 in 2017 and No. 33 in the 2016 Forbes Global 2000 list of major public companies. Nestlé products include baby food, medical food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, bread, dairy products, ice cream, frozen foods, pet food and snacks. Twenty-nine types of Nestlé products have annual sales of over CHF1 billion (approximately $ 1.1 billion), including Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s , Vittel, and Maggi. Nestlé has 447 factories, operates in 189 countries, and employs about 339,000 people. it is one of the major shareholders of L’Oreal, the world’s largest cosmetics company.
|Job Role:||Multiple Job Vacancies|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Jobs in Dubai|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
Job description Nestle careers
As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple goal to unleash the power of food to improve the quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To achieve this, we work with love, in the spirit of excellence, providing products and services for all walks of life, every moment of the day, helping people to take care of themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values based on self-respect: self-esteem, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future.
We can trace our origins back to 1866, with the opening of the first European thick dairy factory in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. A year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, unveiled one of the world’s first newborn ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland.
Eligible candidates can apply for the job from the official website of Nestle career page.Those who are looking for a good job in dubai can now apply for this job. The job details, place of employment, educational requirements ,age, salary and benefits are provided below. You should check all the details before applying.
Education qualification Nestle Careers
Job Location:-Dubai & World Wide
Salary Range:-Depending Upon Position
The candidates who completed a degree from a recognized university can only apply for the job vacancy. Freshers can also apply for the job.
|Education qualification||Degree or equivalent|
Vacancy at Nestle Careers
All the eligible candidates can apply through the official website of Nestle ,Dubai .Interested and eligible applicants can apply directly through the official website .Candidates need to read the official notification before applying for the job.
|Name of Company||Nestle|
|Name of Recruitment||Dubai Careers 2022|
|Salary||AED 3000-5000 per month|
The following jobs are announced in Nestle careers 2022.Those who wish can now apply online.
- Boutique Manager –
- Senior Boutique Coffee Specialist –
- Product Manager B2B)
- Squad Leader
- SHE Specialist
- Team Leader –
- Stock Specialist –
- Coffee Specialist –
- Senior Stock Specialist –
- Production Supervisor
- Merchandiser –
- Customer Service Administrative Assistant
- Marketing Specialist,
- Demand Planning Analyst
- Accounting Coordinator
- Comms & Campaign Specialist
- Stage – Assistant Chef
- Campaign Production Specialist
- Beverage ManagerEngineering Project Scheduler
- Boutique Team Leader – Crescent
- Retail Compliance Coordinator
- Boutique Stock Specialist – BIC Montreal
- Retail Sales Assistant –
- Asst. Key Account Manager
- Commercial Development Manager
- Assistant Retail Store Manager
- Retail Sales Key Holder
- Stock Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Gerber Management Trainee
- Business Applications Support Specialist
- Order to Cash Analyst
- Brand Manager Maggi
- NHS Medical Advisor-
- Senior Solution Architect –
- Boutique Specialist (m
- General Operator
- Production Operator
- Sales Controls Specialist –
- B2B Business Development Manager
- Christmas Casual Boutique Coffee Specialists –
- Assistant Boutique Manager –
- Business Analyst
- BA-Performance Specialist/
- Junior Accounting Operations Accountant
- CRM Services Evolution Specialist
How to apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the job from the website of Nestle .The candidates have to go through the career page of Nestle and they have to register there. The candidates can apply for the jobs after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Go to the career page.
- Select the job profile you want to apply for.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Complete the application form with all required details.
- After submitting all the details click the submit button.
- You can now take a print of the application for future use.
For more job-related updates follow the page.