Emirates Group Careers Jobs Opportunities In UAE – 2022
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services at 126 airports, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East. Emirates Airlines flies to over 150 destinations across 6 continents, operating a fleet of over 250 wide-bodied aircraft. The airline has 170 aircraft on order worth US$58 billion. The Emirates Group has a turnover of approximately US$28.3 billion and employs over 105,000 employees across all its business units and associated firms, making it one of the biggest employers in the Middle East The airline’s head office is in the Emirates Group building in Al-Garhoud, Dubai. The building is located on Airport Road, across from the site of the Emirates Engineering Centre in 2007.
|Company:||The Emirates Group|
|Job Role:||Multiple Job Vacancies|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Jobs in Dubai|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
Job description The Emirates Group careers
Based in Dubai, Emirates Group employs more than 103,363 employees from more than 160 nations. The Emirates Group’s broad and diverse portfolio includes the world’s largest airline, Emirates, and the world’s largest integrated airport service provider, dnata. For the financial year ending 2017-18, Emirates Group posted a profit of AED 4.1 billion (US $ 1.1 billion). Within the Group there are a variety of businesses that offer a variety of job opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated Jobs website, emirates.com/careers.
Central to the Group’s continued success is the employment of high-quality people who benefit from living and working in Dubai, a modern, densely populated city that offers one of the world’s most desirable lifestyles. Emirates Group employees come from more than 160 countries, receive tax-free salaries and benefits, and are provided with professional development opportunities to further their careers and organization. If you are a professional , looking for a career challenge, personal and professional development, as well as a reward and recognition for your role, then Emirates Group is a great opportunity for you. To find out more about the job opportunities offered by Emirates Groups and how you can be a part of our future growth and rapid success, visit emirates.com/careers
Eligible candidates can apply for the job from the official website of Emirates Group career page. Those who are looking for a good job in Dubai can now apply for this job. The job details, place of employment, educational requirements ,age, salary and benefits are provided below. You should check all the details before applying.
Education qualification Emirates Group Careers
Organization Name:-Emirates Group
Job Location:-Across UAE
Salary:-Depending Upon Designation
The candidates who completed a degree from a recognized university can only apply for the job vacancy. Freshers can also apply for the job.
|Education qualification||Degree or equivalent|
Vacancy at Emirates Group Careers
All the eligible candidates can apply through the official website of Emirates Group ,Dubai .Interested and eligible applicants can apply directly through the official website .Candidates need to read the official notification before applying for the job.
|Name of Company||Emirates Group|
|Name of Recruitment||Dubai Careers 2022|
|Salary||AED 3000-5000 per month|
The following jobs are announced in Emirates Group careers 2022.Those who wish can now apply online.
- Cabin Crew Opportunities
- Contact Centre Agent
- Head of Training
- Customer Insights Manager
- Solutions Architect
- Passenger Entertainment Publications Controller
- Technical Product Owner –
- Technical Product Manager
- Environment Manager
- Environmental Advisor
- Change Manager
- Analytics Product Owner
- Project Engineer I
- Senior Cargo Customer Service Agent
- Treasury Manager (Risk)
- Vice President IT Enterprise Architecture
- Safety Advisor
- SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT
- Finance Manager
- PRODUCTION PLANNING OFFICER
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer –
- E-commerce Product Development Controller
- FORKLIFT OPERATOR
- Senior CyberSecurity Compliance Analyst –
- Lead Quality Assurance Engineer –
- Agile Delivery Manager
- Senior Technical Software Engineer –
- Senior Product Cyber Security Analyst
- Senior Security Assurance Analyst
- Operations Controller Transport –
- Senior Technical Engineer –
- Manager Portfolio Service Management –
- Principal Solutions Architect –
- EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
- Enterprise Effectiveness Specialist
- Internal Audit Systems and Data Analytics Manager –
- Aircraft Technician –
- JUNIOR ENGINEERING MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT –
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Emirates scouts for Senior Software Engineers
- Digital Product Owner –
- Junior Maintenance Technicians –
- Junior Maintenance Technicians –
- Manager Architecture & Design –
- Senior Software Engineer –
- Principal Solutions Architect-
- Manager Digital Learning Experience
- CABIN SERVICES ASSISTANT
- UX Design Executive
- Synthetic Flight Instructor (Ground) –
- STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS PARTNER
- National Cadet Pilot Program
- Customer Service Professionals
- Registration for Future Opportunities
How to apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the job from the website of Emirates Group .The candidates have to go through the career page of Emirates Group and they have to register there. The candidates can apply for the jobs after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Go to the career page.
- Select the job profile you want to apply for.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Complete the application form with all required details.
- After submitting all the details click the submit button.
- You can now take a print of the application for future use.
For more job related updates follow the page.